5:1 Ratio 316 SUS Gear Set For JigMaster 500/501

Started by Black Pearl, March 19, 2013, 11:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

floating doc

Quote from: Black Pearl on September 02, 2013, 01:31:15 AM
Quote from: mbg60 on August 31, 2013, 04:52:52 PM
Is the availability for the original sets going in order of requests according to this thread?
Yes, but some members don't want to pay the full price, and they want to wait for the mass production run (save money).

I'm ok with full price; I'm going to have my yearly pilgrimage to Destin, FL for a special red snapper season next month.

Just remind me, please: what's the difference in the custom gears?
Central Florida

WTFOBaja

BP
I'm still in for one set from the first run if there are any left. I'll wait for the second run for the other set.
Just an idea would anyone else be into a stainless gear for the 140?
Thanks neal.

Oahutaco

Do my reels make me look PHAT?

Greenroom

Clipper

Another day in Paradise!

Black Pearl

Hi guys,

I know that a lot of people are waiting on this Jigmaster 500/112H gear sets. My factory is working tirelessly. As you all know that the Jigmaster 500/112H gears (main and pinion) are very small, and there is not really a lot of room to make it 5:1 ratio, but we are making it. We have to make sure 100% that every sets is clean, work well with other parts of the reel, and good strength on all gear teeth. Therefore, it might take couple more weeks. We don't want to rush it too fast and bring out any crappy gear sets.

I can guarantee that any gear set I am going to sell or am selling, it will be the best in the market right now.

Sorry for the delay guys.....

Thanks,
--Alan   

floating doc

How's that go? "You can't rush perfection. "

I'm good with that.
Central Florida

Clipper

Roger that BP.  You created a market for your product.  High demand!
Another day in Paradise!

bigcatpat

Are there any of these sets still available from the 1st run and if so,where do I send $?
Born to roam the riverbanks.

Black Pearl

Quote from: bigcatpat on September 18, 2013, 04:50:14 AM
Are there any of these sets still available from the 1st run and if so,where do I send $?

We are still working on its improvement at this moment. We should have the first 20 sets done very soon.

No money will need to be sent to us yet because we don't have the gear set on hand yet. I am not a believer on keeping other people's money on hand while they are waiting for my product.

Thanks,
--Alan

Black Pearl

Finally, the JigMaster 500/501 or PENN 112H true 5:1 gear set (20 sets) will be in FL by the end of next week. Here is a picture of it.

Please note that the pinion does not have the ring on in the picture. Don't worry, it will be on it.

My resource has been testing it. This gear is much stronger and smoother than the Accurate gear set.

Enjoy!!!!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

floating doc

Central Florida

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.