Trouble viewing a whole thread

Started by bob, January 05, 2010, 02:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

Alan i can only see about half of a thread,i try to refresh the page and always stops at the same spot..help?

i am using firefox

thanks

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

dogtagger

I've noticed the same thing with firefox on my PC. You can see the entire thread if you use ie on your PC or firefox on  a Mac. No idea why. ???

bob

Quote from: alantani on January 05, 2010, 06:08:49 AM
which one?

all of them with lots of pics..

not a big deal or anything but if there was an easy way to fix it i would like too,it looks like it is a firefox issue...

BTW..Thanks Alan for all you do

Roger

Alan, I made a comment about this last year some time. I to have the same issues, I've gone  to other sites ( 360 tuna. BloodyDecks) to see to see the rest of the rebuild. I'm also running firefox but I don't hae any idea what that would have to do with it.
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

alantani

yeah, sorry, guys, but i have no clue.  this kind of stuff is way beyond my pay grade.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Walter_Lars

I use firefox and I have no problems like described
but I update every time FF says there is a new release or update
try that
now here is a glitch I have useing FF surfing Ebay  the pics show up  in the listings but when I open up the actual item page the pics don't show  but they work fine in IE  this happens about 40% of the time
some days it messes up and other days it doesn't  <shrugs>