T3NK FRAMES in **RED**

Started by broadway, March 25, 2013, 09:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broadway

Hey guys, I communicated with Gregg on ebay about the blue frames for the 112h, wondering if he could turn some of them RED for us. He has asked me to see if there was any interest in a pre-order for the red frames.  We need at least 5 for this to work, and really it's only 4 cause I'm taking one ;)
He said to shoot him a PM on ebay for the red frames so he can keep track of the ordering. here's the link...
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReplyToMessages&questionId=563606967014&receiverId=chowderpuff7&itemId=121085237825&CurrentPage=ReplyToMessages

All the best,
Dom

Newell Nut

I just got an email from Gregg Chow to post here since we do a lot of business together.

Would you mind doing me a favor? Could you find the thread on Alan Tani's board about red T3NK (I think in the Penn section?) and post my email address for people to contact me? I'm doing a preorder for red frame kits if enough people want to pre-order and subsidize the cost of anodizing.

Chowderpuff7@yahoo.com

broadway

Thanks for posting the email.
Dom

Keta

Does this mean I have to get a second one?  Funds are tight from the last one but I'd get one if it was in a month or so.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

BMITCH

I was also in touch with Gregg. That was as soon as I saw Keta's post on the blue frame. Now to try and get the finances together....maybe sell some of the other reels I won't be using??this upgrade sounds sweet. The red just might seal the deal.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Irish Jigger

Quote from: Keta on March 26, 2013, 03:12:14 AM
Does this mean I have to get a second one?  Funds are tight from the last one but I'd get one if it was in a month or so.

Yes Lee, you need another reel. ;D