T3NK Red Tiburon Frames

Started by Newell Nut, March 25, 2013, 10:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

For the Penn lovers that need Red Tiburon frames, Gregg Chow at chowderpuff7@yahoo.com sent this message today.

I'm doing a preorder for red frame kits if enough people want to pre-order and subsidize the cost of anodizing.

broadway

I think we're only one or two away from gettin' her done... any other takers for the narrow red frames?
Think about the 112h gears that Alan (Black Pearl) is making, and how sweet these would work in unison along with a lil' double doggin (thanks Sal)
This would make a heck of a jig reel for you striper and blackfish fisherman... that's what I'll be using her for at least. ;)
All the best,
Dom

Alto Mare

You already know I'm in Dom ;). Me and  Gregg talked about the red kit for those a little while before you did ;D.
By the way Gregg, are you on the board? If you are please introduce yourself, so we can welcome you.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Sal,
I was just glad to get one cause I know you like triples and quadruples of everything;)
Can't wait to see 'em,
Dom

Newell Nut

Okay guys. Tib frames and double dogs and SS gears. Sounds like you are trying to build a Newell 533 NK. Ha

You will certainly have a nice rig all kidding aside with what you are building. I sure like my 533NKs in a 4.6 and 5.5 gear.

triumphrick

I, too am interested...

Thanks, Rick

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broadway

Hey Sal,
     I didn't get it yet, but got the email that said it shipped.  I was hoping the Easter bunny brought it today, but I think he's pretty busy with the holiday and all.
Im different than most when it comes to colors... I don't like them!  I only wear solids (no plaid or other patterns), I only wear (with very few exceptions) black, blue, and grey, and I don't like sticking out.  I was 245lbs (now 37 y/o and 190lbs) and 6'5 at 18 y/o so I've done things all my life to not stick out.  Thus, I stick to the more standard colors.  At least the red won't stick out because the 4/0H is red, ya know?  Creating and perfecting ain't cheap, but some of us appreciate it ;)
All the best on your Easter feast to you and the family,
Dom

Alto Mare

Very nice Dom ;), 55lb is a lot of weight. Think of all the money you're saving on gas when you take Broadway out  ;D.
Happy Easter to you too bro and your family.

George4741

Quote from: broadway on March 31, 2013, 01:07:21 AM

Im different than most when it comes to colors... I don't like them!  I only wear solids (no plaid or other patterns), I only wear (with very few exceptions) black, blue, and grey, and I don't like sticking out.  Dom

I feel the same as you, Dom.  I like my Tib frames in-the-white, although I may have to spring for one of the red ones.
George

viurem lliures o morirem

Alto Mare

Look what arrived today

Beautiful kit, I love it! ;). now I need to get some red rings to match these

Sal

Cone

Sal, your killing me. I love those reels. What a line up. Well, money will be tighter for a while. I have a few things to get done in the next few months. I also have fishing exspenses this time of year. Hopefully, by next spring I'll have some new toys to try out too.  Bob

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

George4741

viurem lliures o morirem

broadway

Can't wait to crack my 112H open and put her guts in her new shell.
Sal, we're all envious of that sick collection... it fits beautifully!
Dom

Ron Jones

That is one of the Sexiest things I have ever seen!!!

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"