Carbontex Stockists In LA area

Started by LBG Saul, March 28, 2013, 09:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBG Saul

Kia Ora all,

My father-in-law will be spending a few days in LA next week and I was hoping he could pick up some of carbontex sets while he was there. (They are very expensive to buy down here in NZ).

Dawn, are there any stockists of your sets in LA that he could just walk in and buy off the shelf?

Cheers,
Saul

Bryan Young

Saul,

LA as in Los Angeles, California?

Another method is buy the drags from Dawn and have them shipped to your Father's hotel.  A lot of my friends from China do a lot of Amazon shopping when then come to the states and they get all kinds of gifts delivered to their hotel for them to unbox and pack into their luggage.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

aus bass

Quote from: LBG Saul on March 28, 2013, 09:45:47 PM
My father-in-law will be spending a few days in LA next week and I was hoping he could pick up some of carbontex sets while he was there. (They are very expensive to buy down here in NZ).

mate, i just posted on another topic. If you want carbontex sheets from Australia check out downriggershop.com. I'm pretty sure the bloke sells across the ditch to NZ.
The greatest lie a reel repairer ever told was "yes dear this is a customers reel".

SoCalAngler

Where in Los Angles? I live 20 minutes drive north of Disney Land, not really LA I know, but if we knew what area he will be in I'm sure myself or others can point him in the direction of tackle shops. Most of the shops around my area cary Dawn's drag washers, but they may not have the ones your looking for in stock. I like the idea of having them shipped to where your father is staying from Dawn, that way you will know what she has in stock. When I order from her my stuff gets here in two days if I place the order in the morning.

Bryan Young

Or you could order from Dawn and have them shipped to where your dad will be staying.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D