the chinese military is trying to log in !!!!!!!

Started by alantani, April 03, 2013, 09:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

ok, i'm not really sure about this one, but i hear in the news that the chinese military has been behind many of the spammer attacks recently.  well, i just deleted a couple of dozen accounts with chinese ip addressess.  i thought we hit the big time before.  we just took a quantum leap.  if you go to the bottom of the page and click on "more stats," you will see that we had 850,000 hits last month.   you guys should pat yourselves on the back and come over to raid my beer frig.  you've all done a great job.  congratulations!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

You'd better stock up Alan. That's 850,000 bottles beer on the wall, take one down, pass it around 849,999 bottles of beer,...  ;D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Yea, just make sure you also have some wine for me and Dominick ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

seaeagle2

I put a review on trip adviser .com. and they send you updates of how many people have looked at the post and where they're from apparently more people from China are interested in marlin and dorado fishing in Baja than from the us or mexico just found it interesting
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

joel8080

Alan

If the Chinese do log in please ask them how fast they can deliver an order?.

We will take

2 orders spare ribs,
2 orders Chow Fan ( fried rice)
2 orders spicy shrimp
2 orders sweet & sour pork
also please ask them if they have fortune cookies.

Thank You

Joel 8080
Oceanside,California

Nessie Hunter

Quote from: joel8080 on April 03, 2013, 05:58:17 PM
Alan

We will take

2 orders spare ribs,
2 orders spicy shrimp

Thank You

Joel 8080

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D  Cracked me up!!!

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

ossipeter

In Germany we had the April 01.for these jokes :D

Bryan Young

Ossipeter,

When is Fashing?  I think that is what it's called...

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: Nessie Hunter on April 03, 2013, 06:17:29 PM
Quote from: joel8080 on April 03, 2013, 05:58:17 PM
Alan

We will take

2 orders spare ribs,
2 orders spicy shrimp

Thank You

Joel 8080

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D  Cracked me up!!!

Cracked me up also.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

seaeagle2

This post just proves how sucessful I could have been in life if only I was able to harness my brainpower for something other than stuff like this.  Image you are a Chinese army intelligence officer responsible for western armor.  You routinely monitor the internet and pick up the buzz of a new development in armored personnel carriers.   The Penn 113H Tank, it has stainless gears with a higher gear ratio than the original, a  strengthened narrowed frame improved cnc machined side plates available, stainless steel double dogs, and people from around the world are lining up to add their own modifications and purchase them....you bet they're interested...  

, The M113's versatility spawned a wide variety of adaptations that live on worldwide, and in U.S. service. These variants together represent about half of U.S. Army armored vehicles today. To date, it is estimated that over 80,000 M113s of all types have been produced and used by over 50 countries worldwide, making it one of the most widely used armored fighting vehicles of all time
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

You have to wonder...Won't they be surprised that we are talking about a different tank.

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Nessie Hunter

Quote from: seaeagle2 on April 03, 2013, 11:24:48 PM

, The M113's versatility spawned a wide variety of adaptations that live on worldwide, and in U.S. service. These variants together represent about half of U.S. Army armored vehicles today. To date, it is estimated that over 80,000 M113s of all types have been produced and used by over 50 countries worldwide, making it one of the most widely used armored fighting vehicles of all time

Flash back..   
I was a driver of M113 Mech infantry support for 3 rd armored Div in Germany.
seems when I arrived they had almost no one with a military Dr Lic for them besides me!!
So us drivers were treated like gold!!   Hahahaha   if you believe that...
I had been a Driver of modified M113 in AIT at fort Carson, Co..
(Army 1965 thru 1967, Sgt E-5)... 
4.2 mechanized Mortars...

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

they're back.

Name:  bbsketctyz
Position:  Member
IP:  219.137.75.174 
Hostname:  174.75.137.219.broad.gz.gd.dynamic.163data.com.cn
Date Registered:  Today at 07:04:49 PM
Last Active:  Never

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logged in:  Not Available.
Online for:  Not Available.
Total time logged in:  Not Available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account is currently not activated (activate) 

MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:  illustrateecqu.fusg@gmail.com 
Current Status:   Offline   [Add To Buddy List] 

Language:

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!