penn senator 114h help please

Started by SharkboyEI, April 03, 2013, 03:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SharkboyEI

Ive been trying to piece my senator back together and cant seem to figure it out. Ive been looking at pictures but I cant get them to match up with the parts that I have.

Here is my senator and it is a chrome spool im not sure if that makes a difference

Here is my drag stack

And here is the other parts that im not sure what order they go in. I did a side shot so you can see the thickness

Please help and sorry if the pictures didnt turn I good I did this from my phone

Bryan Young

Hi sharkboyEI,

Your dead stack looks good.  I don't think I've seen a Belleville used in those reels, but this is what I would do. Place the Belleville in next then the thicker wave washer then the spacer then the star. I hardly use the thin wave washer because those are prone to rust. The. The handle and so forth.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

RowdyW

Sharkboy, try this, on top of drag stack place cupped tension washer, & install assembly into the plate. From the outside install the spacer, then thick curved washer with curve up, then star, then thin washer, handle, then handle screw.     Rudy

Alto Mare

Is your problem that you can't match with the picture or you can't get drags? Your picture looks good, if you have too much room,  add an extra keyed washer, one on top of each other at the top and then the cupped washer.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

SharkboyEI

Thanks everyone shes working good now  ;D