help with citica 200d screw part number

Started by doublest, April 05, 2013, 04:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doublest

I've looked at the citica 200-201d schematics till my eyes ache and I can't for the life of me figure out the part number of the little short screw on the underside of the crank side plate. I bought a used 200d inn a basket and am missing this screw and I can't decipher the schematic so I can order a new one.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

doublest

That's in the general area.if I see it correctly,its right above the anti reverse bearing in the schematic. I'm wondering to myself if I'm just not visualizing it properly. I'm referring to the last screw I remove before lifting off the side plate. Its pretty short. Thanks for the response.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Zimbass

Bryan is right.

Have a look at the Shimano shop.        http://fishshop.shimano.com/vip/product_detail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302073858&SKU%3C%3Esku_id=1689949371903260

Once downloaded, if you drag your pointer over the schematic, it magnifies the drawing. Makes reading the part numbers a breeze............especially for us with TMB syndrome  ;)

(TMB = too many birthdays)
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.