sunday salmon opener on the connie t - 4/7/13

Started by alantani, April 09, 2013, 01:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

sunday salmon opener on the connie t - 4/7/13

fish with khanh on sunday.   he runs a 6 pack charter boat called the connie t.  a co-worker of mine wanted to take his kids out and invited me along.  i drove most of the day, khanh ran the deck, ben took photos and his kids reeled.  we fished south of the hmb harbor at 14 and 33 with everyone else.  we had two fish above those numbers when we stopped to fish with some whales that were working a spot of krill.  then we headed down with the rest of the fleet.  we had a couple of singles, then stuck a triple, then singles to fill out a limit for the crew.  we tried getting two more fish for the captain, but just couldn't get it done.  we actually lost a double and two triples, so we had plenty of chances.  it was nice to get out on the water. 

yeah, just like me, dad is a pharmacist.

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Very nice Alan. Always a good sign when they sleep on the way back ;D,
That water was nice and flat for the young fishermen ;)
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

rshu

johndtuttle

Glad you got some Alan. Not everyone did in the Monterey Bay area.

best

Dominick

Wow and the water looked flat too.  Congratulations.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

edgarz