Anyone willing to let me tag along fishing?

Started by Brian A, April 15, 2013, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian A

Aloha.  I live in Issaquah, WA and never fished in this state yet.  I love fishing and was born and raised in hawaii.  I got this Saturday open.  Anyone here from WA going fishing and don't mind company?

Aloha

brian

kamuwela

bruddah i would tke you but you no stay hea. aloha and good luck

Mandelstam

Would love some company, but WA is a long way from Sweden. Going out to try me new Penn Spinfisher V.

Good luck, hope you'll get out and catch some!

/Karl
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Brian, when are you going to come on down and try out your new Penn?   Did you ever get the 60?

I think I get friends in the area that paddle outrigger canoes if you like get back into that.

Aloha,Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

seaeagle2

I got plans for a while, but this August there will be 6 million pink (humpies) salmon returning to Puget Sound. We should be  able to work something out in August sometime for tossing out some crab pots and catching some humpies.
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Brian A

Quote from: Bryan Young on April 15, 2013, 08:15:07 PM
Brian, when are you going to come on down and try out your new Penn?   Did you ever get the 60?

I think I get friends in the area that paddle outrigger canoes if you like get back into that.

Aloha,Bryan

Bryan, i go back for a few weeks 7/30 -8/13.   I'll have some reviews in the 60ld squall.   From others, the cast and drag are awesome, it's the graphite people complain of.  If Tiburon made a frame, o man.

Quote from: seaeagle2 on April 16, 2013, 02:04:47 AM
I got plans for a while, but this August there will be 6 million pink (humpies) salmon returning to Puget Sound. We should be  able to work something out in August sometime for tossing out some crab pots and catching some humpies.

For sure, when i get back seaeagle2.   That's sounds like fun. Never did any of that.  I just got my combo license.  What kind of gear would ineed for the humpies?

Aloha

seaeagle2

Quote from: jaybri on April 16, 2013, 03:57:11 AM

For sure, when i get back seaeagle2.   That's sounds like fun. Never did any of that.  I just got my combo license.  What kind of gear would ineed for the humpies?

Aloha
I've got the rods, reels, and tackle for the fishing part, we can figure it out, but maybe some potatoes, corn on the cob, and some 99 per lb chicken for crab bait, and with a little luck, maybe we can bbq a salmon and boil some crab
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Ron Jones

OK,
Now your making me home sick!!
I left Wa a year ago for Oahu. Grilled salmon and boiled dungie, man. I love eating pineapple, but really I don't think I'll ever beat that. I prefer silvers though.

Kamu,
If you ever need a deck hand, let me know. I live in Wainai but will go anywhere to go fishing.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Brian A

Quote from: seaeagle2 on April 17, 2013, 01:02:04 AM
Quote from: jaybri on April 16, 2013, 03:57:11 AM

Aloha
I've got the rods, reels, and tackle for the fishing part, we can figure it out, but maybe some potatoes, corn on the cob, and some 99 per lb chicken for crab bait, and with a little luck, maybe we can bbq a salmon and boil some crab

wow, thanks!  I denitely want to help pay for expenses.  we'll talk as it gets closer.  That looks ono.

aloha

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

George4741

Quote from: seaeagle2 on April 17, 2013, 01:02:04 AM

Nice!  Reminds me of my childhood in Port Angeles.  I envy you guys in the Pacific northwest.  I moved to the Nevada desert 30 years ago and mostly make do with trout fishing.
viurem lliures o morirem

Dominick

I live in San Mateo, CA.  I have the time, money for my fair share of expenses, and my own gear.  So if I may hitch hike with someone in the area, please PM me.  I used to own a boat so I know how to behave on a boat.  Alan, Bryan,  how about a hitch hiking thread?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

kamuwela

seaeagle2

Quote from: Pescachaser on April 19, 2013, 04:18:41 AM
I live in San Mateo, CA.  I have the time, money for my fair share of expenses, and my own gear.  So if I may hitch hike with someone in the area, please PM me.  I used to own a boat so I know how to behave on a boat.  Alan, Bryan,  how about a hitch hiking thread?  Dominick
First time I read this, I thought you were going to be hitchhiking up to seattle to go fishing this summer  ;D  Our fishing club website has an "open seat" thread.