lake meridian

Started by Brian A, April 21, 2013, 05:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian A

First time here. First time targeting these kinds of fish.  47 deg.  :(

Aloha

seaeagle2

I've never fished that exact lake, but my usual lake set up is Captain America power bait and maybe a worm and use a slip sinker and get it up a couple feet off the bottom, or use a bobber with about 3 feet of leader. Good luck.  Also if you go to the Washington state Department of fish and wildlife there's a page that says which lakes have been planted.  http://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/plants/weekly/  Another tip, there's a website WWW.gamefishin.com, that has a lot of guys that don't have boats and fish from shore.  Also Washingtonlakes.com
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

Brian A

Will check those sites when i get home. Tyvm.  Also thanks for the tips. I'm doing the bobber and trying different depths. We got salmon eggs and power bait. 

Mahalo and Aloha

Bryan Young

Good you got out Brian. Looks like a relaxing day.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Brian A

thanks Bryan.  yeah, was good to throw pole.  Only thing was COLD with wind and occasional light rain.  Oh, and no bite.  oh well.  I think we going try again next Saturday or Sun.  The guys on the Right in the pic had Hawaii ties too.  Plus they was eating home made spam musubi.  :)

aloha