Tackle Shed

Started by Normslanding, April 28, 2013, 01:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Normslanding

Normslanding

This is my test for adding pictures. After talking to Alan he suggested I put some old jigs on the lure page. That will take some time to take pic's and jot some history down. So here is my shed. Most of my rods are in the overhead. In the second picture you will see some brown rods (horizontal) they are the finest wood (Calcutta's) on the planet. Picking, wrapping these is a process different than Glass/Graphite. You that are old enough to have used them know what I mean. I still use them when the bug bites me. Will post the old jigs soon.
Thanks to all of you for your contribution to this wonderful site.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Very nice Normslanding, I bet you spend a lot of time in that shed, I know I would.
Thanks for sharing.
Sal

You know, if you stand those awesome rods up and take another picture, you might get photo of the month ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Cone

Nice! I wish my stuff was that organized. You even have the fridge for the beverages. If you click on the IMG code and paste it in your posts the pics will show up. Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Bryan Young

Nice combos between the old and new.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Normslanding

Thanks, I am starting to get it.

BogueSounder

Very nice space full of great gear!

Normslanding

Thank you all for the comments. If I put my Makairas on the Calcutta's that would turn heads. For you that are into fresh water I have over 40 Langley Targets, Streamlites, and Lurecasts. The Targets I use for bass and Panfish. The are the conventional reels of choice when using 2 to 8lb line.
I am working on the Jig pictures, and will post them soon.