Run of bad luck

Started by BogueSounder, May 01, 2013, 12:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BogueSounder

Working over some winter acquisitions, never fun when a quick service runs aground. I bet some of you guys are quick at fixing things like this:

Penn 500 spacer bar...note the two screws broke off. This took next to no pressure to break. And the reels looked super clean inside and out. As Alan would say "this is totally preventable"...

Penn 6500 bail stud screw...note the broke of screw. This one I knew to stop and soak, but was possessed...

A carburetor off my riding mower...note the broke off screw in the fuel inlet...this one is a longer story.

I got issues!!!  Don't let me near your reels :)

Bryan Young

Don't fret. It has happened to all of us
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bucktail

As Rodney Dangerfield once said, "It's been a rough day. I got up this morning, put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom." ;D
Just a jig-a-lo

alantani

Quote from: Bucktail on May 01, 2013, 04:29:26 AM
As Rodney Dangerfield once said, "It's been a rough day. I got up this morning, put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom." ;D

heartbreaking.  funny, but heartbreaking......   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cone

I have the T-shirt too. Most of the time I can get out broken frame or bail screws. Then again, I have some beyond help. Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD