9/10/04 - the ultimate chick magnet

Started by alantani, December 10, 2008, 12:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

my buddy paul had to bail on me this morning, so i posted that i needed another body to come out and keep my company. mike called and said, "i am so there!!!" and we were off. i stopped off at huck fin to pick up bait an ice, and this very attractive young lady was admiring the boat. she asked, "are you done already?" i answered no, and explained that i had worked late last night, was going to do a little engine maintenance, and then run out and try to stick a few fish. she said she came down to the harbor to look for a "half day boat" but nothing was available and that she really wanted to go fishing. being the perfect gentleman, i offered her a ride. oh, c'mon guys! i'm old enough to be her father! what else was i supposed to do? anyway, her face lit up with a big smile and she said she'd meet me at the dock. mike and i finished the working on the motor, tamara came down, i gave them my safety speech and we were on our way.

as we exited the jaws, i explained the usual weather patterns, our time constraints given the time of day, the distances, and the potential size of the fish at montara, the ritz or pescadero. tamara said "pescadero, let's go for it!" and mike, now obviously drooling, agreed. we made the 16 mile run to pescadero in 35 minutes, stuck four huge vemillions, a cab, two undersized lings (released), 6 blues and another half dozen inshore species (released). the run back was an hour in a moderate chop. only 1.5 hours of fishing, but we got 50 pounds of fish. great day on the water, everyone got fish to take home and my wife is going to kill me!!!!

grady white, the ultimate chick magnet.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!