Need one of the blue reel clamp screws for a AVET EX50W - suggestions?

Started by Jon_Kol, May 15, 2013, 10:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon_Kol

Hi Bryan!

Thanks again for helping out with getting Avet parts. For now, it seems that there are no more parts needed. Once the handles arrive and the clamp part is sent on to Northern Norway from my address, everything should be good. So thanks! :)

Dominick

Quote from: Keta on May 16, 2013, 09:22:56 PM
On the top of my list of things I need to start, do you want to buy my sheep and do some hay cutting for me? ;D
I'll split a lamb with someone.  Do you deliver?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Quote from: Keta on May 16, 2013, 09:22:56 PM
On the top of my list of things I need to start, do you want to buy my sheep and do some hay cutting for me? ;D
Sorry, but no. I can't do much yard work any longer due to the risk of staph infection and I really don't care for lamb. Everyone around me loves it, but it just doesn't satisfied me like a bowl of poke or a nice platter of sashimi.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

You don't know what you're missing ::). If I make you a spring lamb on the spit with some balsamic vinegar and fresh rosemay, you'll change your mind quickly. ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: Alto Mare on May 17, 2013, 12:32:50 AM
You don't know what you're missing ::). If I make you a spring lamb on the spit with some balsamic vinegar and fresh rosemary, you'll change your mind quickly. ;)

Sal: My grandfather used to make capretto for Easter Dinner like that.  It got me salivating.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain