Main Menu

hello

Started by Eriko, February 12, 2010, 09:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eriko

hello everyone.. I hope i can join this forum. I love fishing & all the stuff in it.. its the art of fishing ...

Bryan Young

It's not my forum, but I think you are already in.  Welcome!!!
?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

welcome, eriko!  hey, i got the bearings for you and washers for your friend and i'll ship them out to you first thing tomorrow morning.  the bill for your two bearings was $35.  your friends washers were send to me for free by shimano usa.  i will find out how much shipping will be tomorrow morning and i will send you a paypal request.  please pack these bearings with grease before installing them.  that way they should not fail on you again.  thanks!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Eriko

Quote from: BryanYoung on February 12, 2010, 10:56:50 PM
It's not my forum, but I think you are already in.  Welcome!!!
?
thanks Bryan.. nice to meet you

Eriko

Quote from: alantani on February 13, 2010, 01:46:35 AM
welcome, eriko!  hey, i got the bearings for you and washers for your friend and i'll ship them out to you first thing tomorrow morning.  the bill for your two bearings was $35.  your friends washers were send to me for free by shimano usa.  i will find out how much shipping will be tomorrow morning and i will send you a paypal request.  please pack these bearings with grease before installing them.  that way they should not fail on you again.  thanks!  alan
Great!! I ll be waiting ... thanks .

alantani

shipping was $2.  i'll send that paypal request.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!