Special Limited Time Offer for Penn 113H Double Dog Interested Persons

Started by gstours, May 30, 2013, 04:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Hello ;  after seeing the information that people have put up, and getting up to speed I  am willing to help persons that would like to have their Right Side Plates milled for the second dog and fitted with a spring......As Ive done quite a few this winter, I feel that I could help others........I,m not trying to get rich and this is a limited time offer,   So....The fee is $15.00 to mill the plate, grind the 2nd dog, and fit the flat sst spring...............all I need is your rh side plate (113 only for now) and the outer chrome ring,, the dog,, and a self adressed envelope for shipping back to you............Please wrap plate in cardboard then envelope........If you want pictures of my work  send me a post reply.   Ithought  its a way to help others that cannot do it themselves for whatever reason.......Gstours

floating doc

That's great!  I want to do a112H, so I won't take you up on this right now. Sounds like a super deal though.
Central Florida

Irish Jigger

That's a great offer gstours. Having a milling Machine and the experience of modifying these side plates should appeal to anyone reluctant to start Dremelling their own. I know it's not as easy as people like Sal make it look ;)

BMITCH

Great idea and a VERY nice gesture and price. I would have let you do mine if you were a couple of months earlier. I'm not nearly as talented with the dremmel as Sal and my end result wasn't as clean as I would have liked. It works but I will always know it could have been better. :-\
luck is the residue of design.