LAKE PLEASANT CAT

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, June 13, 2013, 09:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLEINTHEWATER

THIS FLATHEAD CAT WAS CAUGHT AT A LAKE JUST NORTH OF PHOENIX. NOBODY HAD A SCALE BIGGER THAN 50 LBS, SO THEY GUESSED IN THE 60 LB RANGE. IT WAS RELEASED.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

redsetta

QuoteIT WAS RELEASED.
Nice one ;)
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Cone

That's a nice yellow kitty! Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

JoeR

Bill B

Awesome Fish!!! and I like that it gets to spawn another generation....
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

publius

That's huge. For anybody who's never eaten Flatheads, they are the best catfish. Channel cats are what you get in the restaurant and they are very good. Blues are good too, but Flatheads are the best, don't know if it's because they only eat live bait but they are delicous. We catch the heck out of all 3 in MS, which, incidentally, is where most of the catfish farms in the U.S. are. Tear the Flats and Blues up on the river and catch most of the channels in lakes.

Ron Jones

I have always preferred flathead, and have always thought that it was because they only eat live bait. My biggest is about half that size out of the All American Canal. We ate on that thing for a week. Hope you enjoy yours.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"