ICAST

Started by 0119, June 19, 2013, 06:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seems to me we normally see pics of upcoming models by now. Spy pics or little teasers in various forums.  This year I see nothing really.  Not even the normal speculation threads that drip on for pages and pages.  I'm curious about the redesigned Abu C3,C4 and Record.  Seems like there just isn't the same interest in what new stuff is coming out.  They say the economy is doing better, though I haven't noticed yet.  I thought talk would have peaked by now.

Bryan Young

Hue chatter has Helen quiet even in The Fishing community. May not have much of anything innovative this year
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

conchydong

Penn has leaked out another new spinning reel line up. Haven't seen too much of anything else.

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?116625-NEW-for-2014!-PENN-s-Conflict-Spinning-Reel&goto=newpost

Bucktail

Interesting.  I looked at their video on the new Conflict.  They said they increased the drag by about 20% over the Battle by keying the drag washers into the spool to take advantage of both sides of the washer.

Just a jig-a-lo