were can I get parts for my 112h

Started by jamesnashtonbrady, June 24, 2013, 03:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Jones

Alan,
I agree, that's why I am excited about the new drags. We can now have adequate drag to fish a 3/0 with 50 pound test easy. The extended reel gives me all the capacity I want (several hundred yards), the diameter of the spool is the most comfortable for me for casting. Pair it with a 8-9 foot medium live bait rod and this will cover all the top water work from Neah Bay to San Diego. Pair it with a 12' surf rod and it will cover everything whipped on the shore from Ko Olina to Ka'Ena point.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

fair enough!  it is a great size reel. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

redsetta

Quoteturn this around and look at it from the fish's point of view.  let's decide on line weight, line capacity and drag range.  THEN let's talk about a reel......
Well said  ;)
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Bryan Young

Ron, you should try a PG541.  I think you would love it. :)
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Ron Jones

I would love everything about a ProGear except the price of admission to the club. I may spend the same money on a Penn in the end, but I can spend it over a long time.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"