A valuable tool for reel people

Started by Alto Mare, June 25, 2013, 01:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

From Gstours.....

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

harryk3616

there ya go, another great homemade innovative tool, great idea

alantani

hmmmmm, stainless steel side plate screws?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

trond_solem

Some threads are informatinve, but when the images are deleted, they are less informative. This thread are an example of this.
Can all of you please stop deleting images that belongs to threads?
If the images are stored in a way that ensures that they aren't deleted, the information will be there for the future. When the images disappears like in this thread, the information is lost.

Alto Mare

Sorry trond, this happened a couple of times to my photobucket account. Whenever I try to organize my files,some of the pics get deleted.
I have three accounts so far and all are full, I might need to slow down posting pics, I have way too many :-\.
If all of my pics get deleted, we might lose 25% on the site ;D.
I'm going to hunt that pic down and see if I could put it back, but if it got deleted from my email, I can't help you.
Sal
Just checked every files and couldn't find it, Gary (GStours) might be able to help,...if he could find his, sorry.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.