happy birthday

Started by george.s, February 23, 2010, 09:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

george.s

happy birthday Alan  have a great day mate.

alantani

thanks!  i'm turning 54.  i've got a little gray hair around the temples and i gained 5 pounds this last year.  two years ago i went to my doc and had my cholesterol level checked.  he said it was borderline high and that he might have to put me on medication when i returned that next year.  so you know what i did?  I DIDN"T GO BACK!!!!!!!  well, i had to go back this year and my cholesterol was lower.  burger king once a week, no excercise and a 5 pound weight gain.  that's the ticket!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

borchcl

Happy Birthday Alan, great health advice! I've been cholesterol border line high for years. Your site just keeps getting better.
borchcl

BigT

Happy Birthday, Alan. That's the sort of lifestyle advice I really like... I'll make sure I get me Burger King quota up to scratch ;D

Have a great day.

Cheers, BigT
more of my rebuilds on
http://www.fishraider.com.au

Irish Jigger

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Alan. Savour a nice glass of Irish or Scotch Whiskey, put your feet up and forget about fishing reels today.

SDtone

Happy Birthday Alan!!!!  hope you have a great day and a cold beer!!!!  

richie668

Happy Birhday Alan! From Richie in New England

Bryan Young

Happy Birthday Alan.  Don't worry, you still young.  You have to be since your daughters are coming of age where you need the shotgun handy.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

no worry about the boyfriends.  i've got a boat, plenty of gas, and a few extra anchors!

Walter_Lars

Hey Alan  I turned 54 in Jan  s Congrads  Youngster  by a Month
I skip the Burger king  but   Arbeys  is My vice

Roger

Happy birthday Alan and many more to come.........

Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

alantani

we had a nice quiet evening.  my wife made dinner, we had a cake and i got a couple of nice presents, including a gift certificate for my favorite tackle shop!  alan

Bryan Young

Quote from: alantani on February 23, 2010, 10:01:38 PM
no worry about the boyfriends.  i've got a boat, plenty of gas, and a few extra anchors!
Ah...I'll remember that when my daughter comes of age. 
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D