Penn International 50 - part discontinued

Started by erikpowell, July 02, 2013, 04:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erikpowell

Hey all,
I've got a friends old Int 50 (standard, not wide) that needs some TLC.

Specifically he needs a new stand, one of the feet is broken off...

part # 30-50 stand

Anyone have an extra laying around they could part with?  Checked ebay and all i could find was a 50W stand

Thanks!! 

Robert Janssen

Oh, right... i forgot about this.

I have one i have no use for, but i think it is from a 30.

Hmm. Maybe you can get creative with one from a 114 or something. Similar diameter; dunno about width.

Irish Jigger

If it's the six hole stand I may be able to obtain a new one for $13 although the shipping from Ireland to Fiji may be prohibitive.

redsetta

Nice work Tom.
Quote...although the shipping from Ireland to Fiji may be prohibitive
If so, check out postage to me and I'll send it on - I'm happy to cover that part as it won't be much from NZ...
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

erikpowell

Thanks guys!

Doc: hmm, i'll have a look but 114's are much wider & longer, if i had your mad skills, maybe I could hash one out  ;)

Tom : Yes, it's the 6 hole stand! and thanks for stepping up!... Ireland to fiji, probably hard to get any further away than that
         If you don't mind, like Justin said, check it out and let us know.... standing by :-)

Awesome of you to step in Justin, much appreciated, lets see what Tom comes up with and go from there buddy!

Cheers you guys!

Alto Mare

A team working together from every corner of the world....love it!
Good going guys ;)
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Irish Jigger

Good news Erik, my Penn contact has locate his very last, brand new 30-50 Stand and will be shipping it to me this week for onward passage to Fiji  and possibly via New Zealand. ;) ;D

Irish Jigger

Quote from: redsetta on July 02, 2013, 09:45:02 AM
Nice work Tom.
Quote...although the shipping from Ireland to Fiji may be prohibitive
If so, check out postage to me and I'll send it on - I'm happy to cover that part as it won't be much from NZ...

Thank's for the offer Justin. The Fiji and New Zealand shipping charges were the same, so it's on it's way direct to Fiji.

erikpowell

bringing the world together with fishing !
Thanks a lot Tom, and Justin for the offer
you guys are awesome! 

Tom, pm for ya