jigging master pe20 or makaira 50wii

Started by mohamedhashem21, July 21, 2013, 12:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mohamedhashem21

hello every body
i've recently baught a makaira 50wii and i like it very very much , really awesome reel, i haven't tested it yet but it seems great and many anglers here in egypt say that it is great reel and maybe the best in its class, i decided to buy one more but the tackle stor i deal with offered me the jigging master pe20 he says it is an excellent reel i searched for it on the internet and i found that they are nearly the same on papers except for some mor pounds of drag for the JM  , the jms are more expensive doest it worh tht extra money??
have anyone tried this reel, please if anyone used them give me a feedback on them

mohamed hashem

alantani

not sure how the bearings in the jigging master are installed.  that would be my only concern. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

mohamedhashem21

thank you very much alan , i've found many threads on 360 tuna oj jms with roasted bearings and other problems , also on the hulltruth there is a tackle store who sells jms  and he told me that they are good at small sizes but the pe20 didn't prove a great success and they don't seel it anymore ,  i've  called the tackle store and before i speak he told me to forget about the jms as they have a problem and he is going to return them back to their company and he said he will show me the problem when i visit him.