114 6/0 clamp

Started by luckylogger6, July 25, 2013, 12:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luckylogger6

Does anyone know what the distance between the post holes on the clamp is.  Im trying to find a replacment for my pro gear 541.  The 113 clamp is too small so im hoping maybe the 114 will fit.

Thanks.

Alto Mare

Give me your measurements and I'll check and see what I have. Just let me know if you're going center to center or from the outside.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

luckylogger6

post center to post center on the reel is 1 5/8th's inches (1.625").  If you have anything that would work that would be great.  Thanks.

alantani

center to center of the bolts, they can be as close as 1.625 inches and as far apart as 2.000 inches.  just measure the 6/0 penn clamp.

https://www.mysticparts.com/PennParts/Parts/33C-114H.aspx

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

doradoben

The Penn 113h clamp will work on a Pro Gear 545.

Alto Mare

Quote from: luckylogger6 on July 25, 2013, 04:32:52 AM
post center to post center on the reel is 1 5/8th's inches (1.625").  If you have anything that would work that would be great.  Thanks.
I just checked what I have. The 6/0 is 2" center to center, the 4/0 is 1 3/8".
I have a few other, I measured all and they are the same as the penn 33-200, 1 3/8"
You might have to make one by enlarging the holes a little :-\.
If you still need the 1 3/8", let me know and I'll send it out.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.