My bench/work station

Started by BMITCH, August 08, 2013, 12:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMITCH

I stopped and looked at the "organized" mess that my work bench was in and realized I KNEW where every tool and screw and part was and went...is this what they call an organized mess?

luck is the residue of design.

alantani

i feel better already.......   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Alto Mare

Bob, I see a couple of things wrong with that picture ???. Where are the reel? Also, I see a bottle of water on that bench, didn't you know that will make your stomach rusty? I know where to get a good bottle of wine ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

BMITCH

This is EVERY day look on my bench. Guess I just wanted to know I'm not the only one who has this going on. Yeah...no reels as of this pic, but.....

This is what's "under" the bench when I get bored or NEED a distraction.
luck is the residue of design.

AndrewC

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 08, 2013, 01:05:06 AM
Bob, I see a couple of things wrong with that picture ???. Where are the reel? Also, I see a bottle of water on that bench, didn't you know that will make your stomach rusty? I know where to get a good bottle of wine ;)

:D :D :D :D.....Water makes your stomach go rusty........ I'm gunna tell my wife that one next time she finds me taking a 6 pack into the garage.........Love it!!!!
The worlds a better place when its upside down

borchcl

You guys make me feel SOOO good. If a cluttered workbench is a sign of a cluttered mind, then an empty bench must be a sign of an empty mind, right?