The Weirdest Thing......?

Started by woodeye, August 08, 2013, 01:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodeye

I started a thread regarding a Daiwa 47H Handle replacement and got a lot of great info replies. I kept asking questions and getting help. This morning I signed in and searched GENERAL QUESTIONS (Here!!) for my thread so I could respond to an offer for a drilled out handle and knob that I wanted to buy. IT'S SO WEIRD!! POOF, it's gone! I wonder what I did now. I'm 58, been limping along with computers/"The Internet" forever, but this is just weird!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

woodeye

Heck, yeah! Where were it?!? How did yew dew that?!? How do I git it back on general maintenance forum for more good responses?!? Thanks a million!

alantani

stuff happens around here that i can't explain either.......    :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on August 08, 2013, 08:16:29 PM
stuff happens around here that i can't explain either.......    :-\
Can't stop there boss, is that a good thing or a bad thing? ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

you mean, my being clueless?  i dunno.  we've stumbled along well enough so far. ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

BMITCH

Quote from: alantani on August 09, 2013, 01:12:18 AM
you mean, my being clueless?  i dunno.  we've stumbled along well enough so far. ;D

Yeah. No kidding. Didn't I read a million hits last month? Awesome! ;D
luck is the residue of design.

Mandelstam

I was just thinking about that the other day. This site in one way feels so small, like a big family, sharing reel tips, family outings, good things, bad things. And then you realize just how big the site really is... I know a lot of people just read and don't post, but anyway.. Weird feeling...
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

saltydog

Clueless is what I wish I could be about this poor 50 international I received today. OMG someone took it apart and didn't get it back together with all the parts. Then they call and say I could keep it it's too much trouble. Oh well all I need to do is find a few parts, shouldn't be to hard!Ha! I love my job.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

woodeye

Uummmm, so uhhh,......... AHEM,....... How do I get the original Post, "Daiwa 47H, Horrible Handle" whatever, back onto General/Troubleshooting forum by itself? I added a response referring to a lame thing I did to wash blood off a reel and got my Ash Jumped.(Which, it sounds like, I seriously needed.(I can take it! "May I have another, Gunny?!?")). Anyway, I'd love to get further responses to the 'Daiwa 47H' thread, thanks.

Keta

Quote from: woodeye on August 10, 2013, 04:03:52 PM
Uummmm, so uhhh,......... AHEM,....... How do I get the original Post, "Daiwa 47H, Horrible Handle" whatever, back onto General/Troubleshooting forum

It's there.

Mark Twain