My new handle arms.

Started by Keta, August 16, 2013, 12:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Here's my double dogged 114HN and 112HN with the v.ii handle arms.  Next week I'll have some arms for 113H/349 the larger Senators cut.

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

broschro

Me like the one on the 114  :o

Shark Hunter

Yes!
You really outdid yourself on those Lee! ;) I am very Impressed! I think those will even make Sal happy! :D
Life is Good!

erikpowell

nice handle arms Lee.... like your design, very cool

Alto Mare

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 16, 2013, 12:49:35 AM
Yes!
You really outdid yourself on those Lee! ;) I am very Impressed! I think those will even make Sal happy! :D
Not yet, but he's getting there ;), yes the long cut-outs are my request.
Lee, they look awesome. I tried to show what I believe would look even better, but when I copied the picture, it came back the same  :-\. I spent a good half an hour on it ::).
As you already know, I'm not that good with the computer.
Could you make the back side of the cut-out almost straight....the part towards the handle knot.
Even the shape of the cut-outs for the sleeve would be good.
Also, could you add 1/16" on top and bottom of the long section and make it sharp where it meets?
If you can't.... that's fine, I'll take them as they are.
Maybe you can get an idea from this:

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

john2244

broadway

Sweet job, Lee! ...about time someone came out with a sexy handle arm 8)
When you get that final design down I'll take 2 of each.
Thanks,
Dom

Makule

I could use some of those arms for the 113H and 349, whenever you are ready to provide.  I don't need the optional mounting hole, just the one farthest from the handle knob.  I don't even need the cut outs.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Keta

Quote from: Makule on August 16, 2013, 02:31:53 AM
I could use some of those arms for the 113H and 349, whenever you are ready to provide.  I don't need the optional mounting hole, just the one farthest from the handle knob.  I don't even need the cut outs.

I have a long single hole handle w/o slot drawn up now.

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 16, 2013, 01:57:48 AM
Not yet, but he's getting there ;), yes the long cut-outs are my request.
Lee, they look awesome. I tried to show what I believe would look even better, but when I copied the picture, it came back the same  :-\. I spent a good half an hour on it ::).
As you already know, I'm not that good with the computer.
Could you make the back side of the cut-out almost straight....the part towards the handle knot.
Even the shape of the cut-outs for the sleeve would be good.
Also, could you add 1/16" on top and bottom of the long section and make it sharp where it meets?
If you can't.... that's fine, I'll take them as they are.
Maybe you can get an idea from this:

Done.  Do you have a fax # I can send the drawing to?

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Come on Sal!
Really!   ::)
That thing looks like a pickle with holes in it! :D
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 16, 2013, 04:16:21 AM
Come on Sal!
Really!   ::)
That think looks like a pickle with holes in it! :D
;D ;D

Lee, some like blondes, some like brunette and so on....I like them all ;D
Make me a couple as I'm showing...if you can. As for the others, you'll need to ask them and see which they prefer.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 16, 2013, 04:39:04 AM

Make me a couple as I'm showing...if you can. As for the others, you'll need to ask them and see which they prefer.

I can't get the drawings in a format I can post but I can print it off and fax it if you have a fax machine.

Mark Twain

Alto Mare

No fax machine Lee, everything I do is through Email today.

Keta

I figured out how to convert it to a jpeg file. Not to scale.

114H

112H

Something I'm playing with for my 112HN

Super secret custom project for someone else

Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Lee, you must have read my mind, I was going to ask if you could make the cut out a little narrower ;D
I tried again with the computer, I don't want Daron to make fun of my artistic skills again ;D
Not quite the way I like it to be, your second one is close, but could be a little wider.

I like the 112 HN, but again, I prefer a sharp angle at the narrow point.
Lee, it's getting late and I'm going to bet.
Later.