erik, are you ok out there?

Started by alantani, March 17, 2010, 05:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

BigT

Hope you're ok and not too much damage, erik.  I thought the busted up TLD was dramatic enough... now it's getting a bit serious.

A cyclone is due to make landfall here in Queensland in a couple of days but all I have to worry about is it upsetting my planned fishing trip. Feeling for you mate.

Cheers, BigT
more of my rebuilds on
http://www.fishraider.com.au

erikpowell

Bula!!  Whoa guys.. here I am surfing thru the forum in July & just saw my name pop out at me!! You guys were sure on it...
Good to know peeps out there where thinking of us over here...sorry I missed that thread... thanks for the thoughts
Hope I didn't worry you too much..lolz

we didn't get too hammered on viti levu but some outer islands got pounded pretty bad.. got a cool satellite image that shows both cyclones ( ours & BigT's) on the same photo but can't figure out how to attach it to this.. I see that insert image button but it doesnt do anythig

heh heh, Big T you saw the TLD destruction...cool... after a few months of searching for an aftermarket frame I just this week ordered a new frame from shimano... that'll go up for sale when its done ;D
Cheers, Erik

alantani

yeah, knew you were ok and figured you were busy.  you know i found some more frames, right?  we just have to figure out a way to get things to you without having to go through customs.  i should start a personal deliver service! ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!