Garden Pests

Started by Keta, August 31, 2013, 12:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

I've been chasing 5 nice bucks out of our garden off and on but now the big one is with a doe and the others are not around.  Our youngest female barn cat thinks she's a lion.

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

ChileRelleno

I'd love to take care of that pest for you
Put his backstrap medallions next to some grilled Redfish and have us some surf-n-turf.  ;)
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Keta

The fork horn will eat better and I don't like to kill the superior bucks.

Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

I have a similar pest in my back yard Lee, but I live in a subdivision. Its a big Doe that comes up at night and licks all the bird seed out of the feeders.
Life is Good!

Keta

Until last week he was the largest of 5 bucks that we had around, he's now with a doe and does not tolerate the other bucks.  He's in good shape and only 4 years old.

Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

These are the only pictures I have of her.

Life is Good!

Keta

Nice, there are bucks somewhere.

Mark Twain

HOLEINTHEWATER

GREAT PICTURES GUYS.  THANKS

Alto Mare

Nice rack on that bad boy, is it a ten point? This might change your mind :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Taxidermy-Mounted-10-point-Mule-Deer-18-inch-rack-Stunning-/140919427569
That would be a nice large flat rate box, full of Penns ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Quote from: Alto Mare on August 31, 2013, 03:48:28 PM
Nice rack on that bad boy, is it a ten point? This might change your mind :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Taxidermy-Mounted-10-point-Mule-Deer-18-inch-rack-Stunning-/140919427569
That would be a nice large flat rate box, full of Penns ;)

Mine is much larger and has at least 6 points on each side.

Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Bunnlevel Sharker

Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 31, 2013, 02:02:49 PM
I have a similar pest in my back yard Lee, but I live in a subdivision. Its a big Doe that comes up at night and licks all the bird seed out of the feeders.
Nothing a discreet broad head can't fix
Grayson Lanier

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Bunnlevel Sharker on August 31, 2013, 11:45:13 PM
Quote from: Shark Hunter on August 31, 2013, 02:02:49 PM
Nothing a discreet broad head can't fix
My thoughts exactly.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."