8/24/2013 - the 2013 second annual garcia-ouano charter

Started by alantani, September 03, 2013, 04:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

sorry, guys.  can't do a charter.  i enjoy being married too much.  ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

tcat103

I'm trying to teach Alan that taking your wife on a Long range trip enhances your marriage  ;D

My wife can't get enough of long range fishing.

Anytime Baby!

Joel.B

Quote from: alantani on September 05, 2013, 10:53:49 PM
sorry, guys.  can't do a charter.  i enjoy being married too much.  ;D

Not even  3 DAY?   1.5 DAY?   1 DAY NorCal ALbie trip?

alantani

not even!   ;D

look, she's japanese also.  she gets seasick just looking at the boat.  she's allergic to fish.  of course, ben knows all of this.  he's just trying to stir the pot!!!   ;D

Steve-O

Fabulous trip and report!  The food looked "deadly" and by that I mean it in the best way. The chef does amazing work in a galley. You guys must have waddled off the boat!

the Kid was something else, too. great angler.  I dug the quasi-kendo match at the end. I studied Kendo for a number of years until a fellow kendoka ( we called him Ben- the wacky Iraqi) went nuts on me during a match and popped my eardrum. Had to quit for 10 weeks to let it heal and then my work and personal life changed my schedule to eliminate the only evening kendo was offered in Raleigh.  Still practice shinkendo and iaido at home.

My wife wants me to head west and south to get some fresh tuna......hmmmm....might have to sign up on a long range trip.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: alantani on September 06, 2013, 12:26:35 AM
not even!   ;D

look, she's japanese also.  she gets seasick just looking at the boat.  she's allergic to fish.  of course, ben knows all of this.  he's just trying to stir the pot!!!   ;D

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

alantani

i studied kendo as a kid and then iai briefly in college.  never got very far with either.......   :-\

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

tcat103

Quote from: alantani on September 09, 2013, 06:59:49 PM
i studied kendo as a kid and then iai briefly in college.  never got very far with either.......   :-\

Alan got schooled in "Bendo" on our trip.   ;D  Was finally great to see him hooked up and pulling on real fish rather than virtual fishing from his computer.

Enjoy a preview of our upcoming DVD featuring a cameo appearance by Alan:  

Anytime Baby!

Ron Jones

Pretty Freaking cool, can't wait to see the whole deal.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

tcat103

This year I have over 20GB of video and 800 photos to sort out.  Last year I put in over 50 hours of editing and post production so it will be awhile.   :)

Alan has a copy of last year's charter DVD if you'd like to see it.

Here's our 2012 DVD:

Anytime Baby!

Shark Hunter

Wow tcat! :)
I like it! Looks like you are an editing guru! Just makes me want it more! ;)
Life is Good!

webwalker

A nice trip,
Congratulations, lucky boat !
Maybe one day ...  ::)

Tunabelly

Awesome Ben..................... that is quite some teaser...ooops trailer for your new production.

I was there and now I am anxious to see your epic production. 

Take care my friend........................  tio tb
Fishing teaches patience, catching comes from learning patience - quote tunabelly