Penn 113H 7+1 Drag Set

Started by Bryan Young, September 05, 2013, 12:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many of you would be interested in a 7+1 drag set for your Penn 113H?

Yes
10 (83.3%)
No
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: October 05, 2013, 12:36:04 AM

Bryan Young

This pole will determine if it's financially feasable for me to do a run of thin metal washers for the creation of this set.

If yes, please note how many sets you would be interested in purchasing.

Thank you.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

I have one..... ;D  It works well.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bunnlevel Sharker

Grayson Lanier

Ron Jones

Beings how I'm not willing to mill my Black Pearl gears, this would be fantastic.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

garking84

saltydog

I would be in for 3 sets for the 113H
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

BMITCH

Bryan, I'm in for at least 3sets.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Makule

Could probably use two sets, although some of my friends could use several more.

How many sets do you need to run?
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

joel8080

I will take 2 sets for 113H, let me know if you are also making them for a 114H.

Joel8080
Oceanside,California

DaBigOno

Please put me down for a set.

Mahalo
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Bryan Young

Quote from: Makule on September 05, 2013, 07:16:25 PM
Could probably use two sets, although some of my friends could use several more.

How many sets do you need to run?
There is not set amount of sets I need to run, but the more sets, the more affordable it becomes as set-up costs are distributed among a larger number.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

I am going ahead with cutting the metal washers.  The CAD designs are with the cutter and am awaiting delivery.

I am also cutting thin metal washers for squidders (6-60 size), 113 (6-113 size), and 114 (6-114 size) in limited quantities.

john2244

Brian,
I am interested in the 113H, 113, and 114.
John

LTM

Bryan, how much max drag can realistically be expected from the drag configuration.

Leo

Bryan Young

For the 113H, in stock, you can get an average of 4.5# per carbon fiber washer. Based on pure anticipated calculations, I'd say around 30#