Sea bass loves Fluke Candy!

Started by jiggingworld, September 09, 2013, 05:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jiggingworld

Fished two days last week in Cape Cod.

Sep 5th. Fished with Jimmy the Greek. We saw tons of bait, whales, birds, but no tuna. We did not hear any one caught any tuna that day.
I am not sure it's banana curse, why every Donkin' Donuts Selling Bananas now. :angry:

Set 6th. we fished on Ben's Boat for few hours. (we should go tuna as they had excellent tuna bites)

A lot of quality Sea bass. All on Fluke candy, except one on buck tail jig. (MA limit is 4 sea bass)

Yong.

saltydog

Very nice seabass and flounder, can't wait for our flounder season to pick up the end of October.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

HOLEINTHEWATER

Newell Nut

Very nice catch. My wife caught a few of those this past Saturday while I was playing with the red snappers.

Steve-O

Nice fish and report! Thanks for sharing.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Bucktail

Are those Fluke Candies like a floating jig head or are they just hard epoxy or something?
Just a jig-a-lo

bluefish69

I'm also interested but fishing Sea Bright you can use 6-10oz of lead even with Braid. I only fish PB's.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

jiggingworld

Quote from: Bucktail on September 12, 2013, 03:04:33 AM
Are those Fluke Candies like a floating jig head or are they just hard epoxy or something?

sorry, just saw this, they are floating.

yong.