114H Tiburon frame

Started by turboal, September 10, 2013, 04:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboal

I found these old pics of a reel i built years ago. present to my brother.
thought i would post them for you to see. it was a new reel i had put away.
I am getting ready to build a Blk narrow frame reel 114H semi tank
also have a 113H Blk narrow frame kit i mite do down the road.

turboal

more pics

Bunnlevel Sharker

Nice! I'm thinking of doing something similar
Grayson Lanier

Shark Hunter

Tibs are the way to go!
You have to be careful though or you'll get Tiburonitis! Its hell on the wallet! ;D

Life is Good!

turboal

Shark, you got that right. the stuff is not cheap. the one i am doing now will prob
sit on my rack for a very long time. I have Avet's and Cal's and many International's
plus a bunch of 2spd lever drag reels on my 6ft by3ft rack. also way to many rods
in 2 large turn tables. way to much fishing gear collected over 50+ years.
so says my family.

Shark Hunter

No such thing as too much fishing gear. That's like saying, I have enough guns! ;D
If you know how many you have, you don't have enough! ;D
Life is Good!

turboal

If i bought another gun i would need a new gun safe also. that sucker is over packed now.
when i open it i get ready to catch in case something fly's out.

Bunnlevel Sharker

No such thing as to much fishing stuff or guns, I'm just starting my collection. Probably the rarest reel is have is an 8:1 avet lx, and as for gun I have a 1 of 300 ran 2 7/8 chambered sweet 16 and a .410 thats around 90-100 years old. I'm sure your wife will see the need or another fun safe with a pink gun and a bouquet of flowers when you pop it open to show her ;)
Grayson Lanier

Shark Hunter

Quote from: turboal on September 12, 2013, 01:03:06 AM
If i bought another gun i would need a new gun safe also. that sucker is over packed now.
when i open it i get ready to catch in case something fly's out.
I was ready to but a third one. I tried out some rifle rods and they worked quite well. Really utilize the space and keeps them from touching each other. I was skeptical, but these are really worth it.
Life is Good!