Thanks Alan

Started by whiteowl, March 22, 2010, 06:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiteowl

I have corresponded with you on the Hull Truth board and you have been a great help. I only do my own reels and some for close friends so it is always helpful to be able to come here for a refresher on the dis-assembly and re-assembly when I can't quite remember whether it's the chicken or the egg that goes on the shaft first. I appreciate having this resource to call upon when needed.

George

alantani

well, you thank me now, but you may change your mind later.  pretty soon, boxes filled with reels will start appearing on your doorstep.  they will include a 6 pack of beer if you're lucky,  maybe a $20 bill if you're luckier, and a note that says "thanks, george!  i'll pick these up at the end of the week."  then there will be boxes stacked up in your garage, from guys you don't even know.  just friends of friends.  and you'll wonder, how did i get messed up in this, anyway?  oh, yeah.  it was alan......    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

borchcl

yup, that's exactly how it goes, but thanks anyhow. May be a good time to thank some other great folks who work behind the scenes, like Dawn at SmOoOth drag, the good folks at Mystic Reel Parts/Mysticparts.com, Mala at Nutter Reel Service and everyone at Boco Bearing. Thanks again!
borchcl

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"