200,000 hits for march

Started by alantani, March 23, 2010, 09:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

did you see that?  go the the bottom of the front page and click on "stats." 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dan

Irish Jigger

Congratulations Alan,well done. :)

broadway

You deserve it! Thanks from all of us here to you for creating this unbelievably knowledgeable site. 
Dom

richie668

Congrats! Because of this site & the posts at Scott's bait & tackle, "upgrading" &
fixing reels has become second nature like tearing down That rifle back in My marine corps
Days.  Thank you,Richie

Roger

Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Bryan Young

That is complete and totally awesome Alan.  You are a household name, and didn't realize it. :D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

BigT

Fantastic, Alan.  Just goes to show how much people love your work and how much of a fantastic resource your site is for us all.

Thank you again for setting up your own board and to you and all the other members for all the great help.  My reels have never looked or performed better.

Cheers, BigT ;D ;D ;D
more of my rebuilds on
http://www.fishraider.com.au

getbent

Nice!!  Alan, you're changing the way people operate, think, and maintain their gear.  If there was a Nobel Prize for "fishing gear philosophy and innovation", I would recommend you have a bag packed for Sweden.  You've certainly changed the way I think and deal with my gear.

CarolinaCustomReels

And that doesn't even count all the people that view your tutorials on other online forums like StripersOnline or Pier&Surf.

Awesome, and congrats.

Dan

QuoteMost Online Ever: 451 (Today at 11:17:10 AM)

You're on a roll, Alan!

ossipeter

Congratulations also from Bavaria :)