Greetings from a New Member

Started by Seahawk, September 17, 2013, 01:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seahawk

Greetings All,

What a wonderful website you have here at alantani.com; so much useful knowledge being freely shared so many experienced people.   I have several older conventional reels that I regularly fish with and that I'll be restoring and upgrading over the winter starting with my Ambassadeur 10000C serial 73XXXX.  I was inspired by BigT's tutorial on the 10000CL to undertake this project.  I'm sure I'll have questions. Thanks for the opportunity to participate in your community.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Mandelstam

Welcome! Glad you've joined us!

:)
/Karl
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

ossipeter

redsetta

Welcome aboard Seahawk.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

jlezama

Dominick

Welcome from Sunny San Mateo, California.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bill B

Welcome from the Sacramento Delta....we love questions....and Chocolate Chip Cookies ;D
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

harryk3616

welcome,  the info here is fantastic, any questions, there will be a ton of help and advice

Seahawk

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody.