9/20/2013 - friday fishwrap

Started by alantani, September 21, 2013, 07:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

9/20/2013 - friday fishwrap 

same report, different crew!  fishing pescadero is still way to easy!

we actually limited at 8:30am.

meet erin,

harry,

and roger!

we got an easy limit of rockfish and several lings.

erin also caught the biggest vermillion i've ever seen.

we stopped in at bean hollow to say hi to a couple of ncka members.

another great day on the water!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

bluefish69

Alan

It looks like everyone enjoyed themselfs. Everyone had enough fish for a good dinner when they got home.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Alto Mare

Very nice Alan. You know, for a guy that is so busy, you're sure getting a lot of time on the water ;D.
Nice to see you're getting your priority straight ;D
Nice fish!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broschro

Good Job! Alan.  that's how the Vermilion snapper fishing has been for us, none stop and a limit of fish for everyone comes quick! When we can only have 5 a piece.

Dominick

Fried whole rockfish with a sauce of garlic, ginger, soy sauce and cilantro.  Yum.  Glad you are getting out.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

spottybastard

Alan, what is your favorite way to prepare the rockfish?

alantani

i drop them off at the neighbor's house when in get home, then show up a couple of hours later for dinner.   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

It's nice to see your crew is properly dressed. 

Last Thursday I was running a boat out of Coos Bay for a friend and we got onto some of the largest blacks I've ever seen, one went 22"!!!!!   The boat owner has heart issues and after 20 minutes he couldn't handle it and I returned to port with one 32" lingcod, a 24" cabazone and a dozen 18"-22" black rockfish.  If we could have stayed out longer we could have limited out on lings & rockfish in an hour and my plan was to do some exploratory California halibut fishing.  We stayed in the bay on Friday with 50-70 of our closest friends and got 5 Chinook in the 15-20 pound range down stream from the 101 bridge.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain