penn 450 ssg bail

Started by hooked up, September 23, 2013, 10:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooked up

Aloha, I'm try to put back the bail trip and spring  assembly and having trouble. anyone got pics and or advice Mahalo

alantani

mysticparts.com is down for some reason.  they have all the schematics.  check back later.  the schematics should point you in the right direction.  

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Cone

hooked up, I have a 550ssg reel. I believe it is basically the same reel. I can take it apart and post pics if you need it.    Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Alto Mare

Bob, what are you doing with a graphite spinner?  ::)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

At that size, graphite is just fine.  Any bigger, I'd go with full aluminum bodied reels.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

I wasn't so lucky with mine, that was the one and only graphite that I've ever purchased. If its working out for you guys, why not use it, I personally will never own a graphite reel again. A graphite housing on a spinner is a joke, no matter what size.

Cone

I know Sal.  ;D I picked it up for a descent price. I like my metal ss spinners better but they do weigh more. This one seems to be ok at lighter drag settings.  Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

hooked up

Thanks for your help. I got it figured out, Aloha