Senator Handle Nuts Loosening

Started by Shark Hunter, September 26, 2013, 07:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

I have never seen this with SS gear sleeves.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

jonathan.han

This happens on almost every brass gear sleeved/driveshaft reel from any manufacturer.
raw instinct

Shark Hunter

I never thought of that William. I was hitting the bourbon pretty heavy until about two months ago. I don't drink it any more. Just beer. I miss it though. :'(
Life is Good!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

saltydog

Well when it comes to getting the real ocean vibe a little Captain Morgan kills all bad days. ::) ::) ::) ;D
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

bluefish69

I'm not sure about Capt. Morgan. Where Shark Hunter comes from there could be a trickle of Shine coming down the mountain.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

saltydog

Well where I am now outta the hills sounds right. ;D ;D ;D They sell it in the beer store here so we don't have to make ours anymore.
MacArthur

bluefish69

Up here in NY we have to know someone, which I am not lucky enough. I haven't had any in 40 yrs.

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Bunnlevel Sharker

Where I come from, there was 180 proof and what they called southern thunder :o Dad loved it
Grayson Lanier

saltydog

MacArthur

Bunnlevel Sharker

Grayson Lanier

Shark Hunter

Quote from: bluefish69 on September 28, 2013, 02:33:59 AM
I'm not sure about Capt. Morgan. Where Shark Hunter comes from there could be a trickle of Shine coming down the mountain.

Mike
Yes, I can get some Shine pretty easily. I had to quit the hard stuff all together. My Check Liver light was on! :D
Life is Good!

alantani

sharkey, i have a general request that guys stay on track to avoid thread jacking.  um, just like this....  it is mostly intended to make sure that new guys feel comfortable asking questions.  looks like no one thinks of you a a new guy anymore.  congratulations, i guess.......   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Bunnlevel Sharker on September 28, 2013, 03:36:02 AM
Where I come from, there was 180 proof and what they called southern thunder :o Dad loved it

this probably will make a good degreaser...don't forget your good buddies jack and jim.  ;D

Shark Hunter

10-4 Alan! ;)
I guess I need to start a new thread on just alcohol! ;D
Stay on track guys! This is about Handle Nuts!
Life is Good!