Checking in from Santa Cruz

Started by SC_HAMACHI, September 21, 2013, 09:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SC_HAMACHI

Checking in from SC! Looks like a lot of good info on this forum.
Stoked I found out about it. I fish mostly salt. Looking forward to
Learning a thing or two.

Kyle

alantani

welcome!  if you ever make it over the hill, swing by the house.  there is always cold beer in the frig!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Bryan Young

Welcome Kyle.  Good to have you.  Have you caught your salmon in the harbor yet?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

SC_HAMACHI

Thanks Guys! I'm over the hill 5 days a week. Currently working on the 49ers stadium (electrician) Appreciate the invite on the cold beer.

Bryan haven't made it down to the harbor this year for the salmon. Just been to busy to make down there. Stoked for all the kids catching fish!

Kyle

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

if you need anything, just let me know.  i live a mile south of the fisherman's warehouse. 

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on September 21, 2013, 10:53:25 PM
welcome!  if you ever make it over the hill, swing by the house.  there is always cold beer in the frig!

Welcome.  I've been planning on putting a hurting on Alan's refrigerator.  Dominick  :D
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bill B

Welcome from east of your local...the Sac Delta
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Cone

Kyle welcome! I'd take Alan up on the beer. I know a few people that would make him stop offering free beer!   ;)   He'd at least need a bigger fridge.   ;D   Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

SC_HAMACHI

Met up with Alan today unfortunately no cold dogs  :'((company vechile).It was nice meeting you Alan
I will bring some suds when I come back to pick up my reels  ;D

alantani

good to meet you as well!  good luck with the stadium project!!!!!  if you can sneak a few photos, post them up here!

SC_HAMACHI

I wish I could the 49ers get weird about photos that are posted publicly with out there permission. Even though everyone who tours the place is snapping pics.

Tours are available if you are really interested  ;)

Kyle