Daytona Red Snappers

Started by Newell Nut, September 30, 2013, 04:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

We will have to set up an Alan T member's trip in Florida in the spring and go out to the oil rigs in the gulf. What was the name of the boat u where looking at again.

Dominick

Quote from: broschro on October 02, 2013, 02:51:18 AM
We will have to set up an Alan T member's trip in Florida in the spring and go out to the oil rigs in the gulf. What was the name of the boat u where looking at again.

I'm in.  I want to beat my best.  Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

floating doc

You know, that just might work.  The only boat that l know of that does this in the gulf (out of Florida) is the Viking Fleet boat out of Tarpon Springs.
http://gulfstarfishing.com

They have some great videos on their website of this years tuna trip.

Viking Fleet boats have been the elite party boats in the northeast for decades. I fished the race in Long Island Sound on the Viking Starship about 30+ years ago. I caught leg-length bluefish on every drop for hours.

They have the long range trips down to a science.
Central Florida

floating doc

Wow, that's a monster snapper, Dominick! Cubera?
Central Florida

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Quote from: floating doc on October 02, 2013, 03:35:46 AM
Wow, that's a monster snapper, Dominick! Cubera?
Dog tooth snapper.  There are several types of "red snapper."  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Where's the shirt Dom? Your slipping.
Will this be a Men only trip? Sal says he's tempted.
Fish off, Dom and Sal! Look out! ;D
Life is Good!

Dominick

Quote from: Shark Hunter on October 02, 2013, 03:48:27 AM
Where's the shirt Dom? Your slipping.
Will this be a Men only trip? Sal says he's tempted.
Fish off, Dom and Sal! Look out! ;D
The laundry put too much starch in the shirt so I stood it up in the corner so it would not pucker when it was splashed.   :D  Dominick