Just say hello from Spain!!!

Started by GONZALO PELAEZ, October 03, 2013, 06:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GONZALO PELAEZ

Hello for everyone!!!
Well.....first of all please let me tell you that I'm very sorry about my English, but I try to improove it every time.
My name is Gonzalo, and I'm living here in Spain since 2002 but I'm from Argentina.
I'm glad to find this place and all the knowledge of the people arround.
Just try to learn a lot and I'm trying to start a part time business (by now) cleaning and repairing fishing reels, most of them baitcasters.
See you arround!!!
Gonzalo

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Dominick

Welcome Gonzalo from San Mateo, California.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bill B

Welcome from the Sacramento Delta in California...don't worry about you're English...I've been speaking it for 50 years and still can't get it right.. ;D
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

alantani

gonzalo, glad we finally got you registered!!!!!! 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Zimbass

Hi Gonzalo from Africa.

Your English is far better than many English speaking posters on this site  ;D

Know that the bass fishing in Spain is growing at an incredible rate, so sure your business will be busy. 
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

Bryan Young

Aloha Gonzalo,

Good to have you here. When I was living in Frankfurt, Germany, everyone thought I was from Argentina and started to speak to me in your language. I've always wondered if that was my home in another life. :)

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

sejam bemvindo no bairro, bienvenido al barrio...UN DIA QUIERO PESCAR PARA SURUBIM Y DORADO EN RIO PARANA...

GONZALO PELAEZ

Thanks to all of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I'm realy happy to be in this new "Family".
Sorry for the delay in the answer of this post, but I'm out working and do not conect the computer.
Nex week I'll have more time to check the site an ask about some tips for the reels!!!
See you son
Gonzalo

conchydong

UK Ron