My new finds

Started by broschro, October 06, 2013, 09:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

So I get a call from my good friend Josh Sunday morning and he says the guy down the street had some peens for sale 3 6/0s and a jigmaster I said I'm on my way hold um.70.00 dollars for the bunch  :o ;D :)

i have been
Trying to find a 501 and found this
500s good condition was happy when it came home for 50.00
Opened it up to find ss gears and ss bridge = super happy

and this is a free 309 next to the narrow 500 that was bad off! now its RTG

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Newell Nut

What a steal!!! Like a friend of mine down here that has a Newell 646 that his wife bought at a yard sale for $10.

broschro

Quote from: Newell Nut on October 06, 2013, 09:51:50 PM
What a steal!!! Like a friend of mine down here that has a Newell 646 that his wife bought at a yard sale for $10.
Hi i never did get your name.we need to get together soon i will call you when the sea lays down a bit.
                                        Jamie

Alto Mare

Way to go Jamie, you hardly paid for just one. ;)
I was going to volunteer helping with those, but after seeing that they've been buffed with that fruit of the loom, I think I'll pass :o ;D
Do try to get together with Dwight, he's a good guy ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

broschro

Lol Sal :D I will give him a call,he is only a hour or so away from me.

Shark Hunter

Yes, The dirty Fruit of the Looms are a unexpected Bonus! :-\ I guess. ???
Life is Good!

Dominick

Quote from: Shark Hunter on October 07, 2013, 12:20:21 AM
Yes, The dirty Fruit of the Looms are a unexpected Bonus! :-\ I guess. ???

Ha Ha ha  ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Bill B

they're all hopeless basket cases....you should send them to me with the appropriate HazMat fee so I can dispose of them for you.. ::)

Good find... ;D  You can include the Fruit of the Looms for an extra fee   ::)
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

broschro

Makule

Don't you feel guilty about paying so little for so much?  As for myself, I'll take any deal available, but I'm cheap.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

alantani

when you figure in the time taken to restore these, i think the price was more then fair!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broschro

Quote from: alantani on October 14, 2013, 03:32:13 PM
when you figure in the time taken to restore these, i think the price was more then fair!   ;D
:D