99 jigmaster 505

Started by broschro, October 08, 2013, 03:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broschro

Just put this together, Sal I will send u the right hand side plate so u can fit the new ss gears in it and double dog's. Just let me know what I owe you when u r done  ;D

Ron Jones

Now all you need is Alan's crank arms, handle and stainless sleeve. Reel looks great.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

broschro

I HAVE THE GEAR SLEEVE just need the gears.Sal Would u be interested in helping me double dog this thing? I can pay you or trade for some powder coating. We are selling our house and all my tools and such r in storage.

Alto Mare

Jamie, round up all the parts that are needed and send it over, plate and bridge need to be done and I need to assemble and test it. If you need it back right away, I won't be able to help.
If you need my address again, pm me or ask any other member...just kidding ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

pm me! i have Sal's other address.  ;) ;D

broschro

Quote from: Alto Mare on October 08, 2013, 05:53:01 PM
Jamie, round up all the parts that are needed and send it over, plate and bridge need to be done and I need to assemble and test it. If you need it back right away, I won't be able to help.
If you need my address again, pm me or ask any other member...just kidding ;D
sounds good.dose Lee have the dogs for the jigmaster? I also need gears dose any one have some they will sell?

Alto Mare

Black pearl has the gears, but you better hurry. For the type of fishing that you do, you might be better off with the jigmaster 500, it has the same speed, actually a little faster. Black Pearls gears should fit in your 505, if they don't, I'll buy them from you. Check with Lee about the dogs I ordered a couple last week but will need them on another projects.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Newell Nut

Looking forward to seeing how these reels handle and nice Mangrove snapper. They should do quite well.

broschro

Sounds good :) I'm sure the first run of gears are gone I hope they have another run soon.I will see if lee has any dogs.

broschro

Quote from: Newell Nut on October 08, 2013, 10:31:48 PM
Looking forward to seeing how these reels handle and nice Mangrove snapper. They should do quite well.
I think it will have no problem getting the big boys.looking to be a nice weekend I will probably take the two oldest with me and try and get our limit of sea bass and vermilion.I have heard cobia r around two,Dwight if I do not get out this weekend I will come down and fish with u.r u in Daytona or the port?

Alto Mare

Quote from: broschro on October 08, 2013, 10:35:19 PM
Sounds good :) I'm sure the first run of gears are gone I hope they have another run soon.I will see if lee has any dogs.
Send me the complete reel with the stock gears, so I can do what I need to do. You could probably fish it that way when I'm done. If it fails, it would be teaching us.