Daytona Red Snapper Today

Started by Newell Nut, October 12, 2013, 11:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

This is one of several that came into the boat today and then back over the rail again to grow bigger.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Newell Nut

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Quote from: Pescachaser on October 13, 2013, 01:13:47 AM
Whoa! :-*
That didn't sound too cool, did it? Not a problem though, Elli and Cathy would never go for that ;)
Here is one right back at you old man :-*
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

floating doc

Nice! I did a really cool surgery today, but I don't think it was nearly as much fun.  :'(
Central Florida

Newell Nut

Hope you heal up quick. You are only 30 minutes away from the boat you know. Grab your favorite rig and don't worry about lunch. The boat has a galley.

Newell Nut

Quote from: Alto Mare on October 13, 2013, 01:32:24 AM
Quote from: Pescachaser on October 13, 2013, 01:13:47 AM
Whoa! :-*
That didn't sound too cool, did it? Not a problem though, Elli and Cathy would never go for that ;)
Here is one right back at you old man :-*
Dom can fish next to Elli ;D

floating doc

Quote from: Newell Nut on October 13, 2013, 10:03:26 AM
Hope you heal up quick. You are only 30 minutes away from the boat you know. Grab your favorite rig and don't worry about lunch. The boat has a galley.

Thanks for the thoughts; fortunately I was the one doing the cutting.  ;D

I'm trying to coordinate with someone else for a trip next month. We both have sons aged 9, so it'll be their first offshore trip.
Central Florida

broschro

I have a4 year old 6 year old and 8 year old all boys ready to fish when you are