Senator collection

Started by Shark Hunter, October 18, 2013, 08:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

Very nice Collection. What a relief, I can show my wife that I don't have too much stuff.

redsetta

QuoteVery nice Collection. What a relief, I can show my wife that I don't have too much stuff.
Class - x2 ;) ;D
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

broschro

Wow I showed my wife she said we would be divorced.

Newell Nut

Shark Hunter

Quote from: broschro on October 18, 2013, 11:27:39 AM
Wow I showed my wife she said we would be divorced.
I just bought my wife a new car Jamie! So I could probably get away with it. ;)
I don't have enough Senators.
Life is Good!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

broschro

We are going to stay in Florida; my wife is currently going for her masters and we are looking for a new bigger house. I told her this morning that we need something with a big garage or we will have to put a work shop out back  so I can have my man cave. She just looked at me kinda funny ::) and we continued looking. Can't wait to have a nice space for powder coating and reel repair ;)

broschro

Quote from: Newell Nut on October 18, 2013, 12:23:34 PM
Call her bluff. ;D
thats funy :D Dwight i can't live alone im to needy ;D

Dynamo

Wow, you need those. I can't wait to see what your collection will look like in 10 years!

Makule

QuoteTrying to control myself!

You show a great deal of control in placing them so neatly in the display case and in lining them up according to size.  Even rods are nicely displayed.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Dominick

Hey Darin: one of the nice things about this site is that no one will undercut another member.  So I am refraining from bidding so that you can get in there.  ::) Good luck.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Makule on October 18, 2013, 08:00:45 PM

You show a great deal of control in placing them so neatly in the display case and in lining them up according to size.  Even rods are nicely displayed.
That is not his display, that is the pic from the Ebay auction showing the reels.

@SharkHunter...  Set the hook!
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Makule

Quote from: ChileRelleno on October 19, 2013, 03:22:48 AM
Quote from: Makule on October 18, 2013, 08:00:45 PM

That is not his display, that is the pic from the Ebay auction showing the reels.
@SharkHunter...  Set the hook!

In that case, Sharkhunter has nothing to worry about.  Far too few reels to have control issues.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Alto Mare

Just took a close look at that collection, his starting price is $2500 and the reserve is not met.
My guestimate, he's already over @ $300 to $400 from what they're worth....I know my Senators.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.