Pro Challenger 114h stainless gears from Black Pearl

Started by Cone, November 08, 2013, 09:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cone

My three sets of 114h hex gears from Alan Chui just arrived. Alan, they look great!  ;D ;D  Now I have to get them installed!    Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Way to go Bob, looks like you're getting special tretment ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Cone

Sal, I thought others would get theirs first. I can send a package from here to California in 3 days. It takes longer to send a package across Florida. The gears look good. Worth the wait.  Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Keta

Quote from: Alto Mare on November 08, 2013, 10:52:54 PM
Way to go Bob, looks like you're getting special tretment ;)

Mine arrived in town early this morning but they didn't deliver them today....I'm pissed!!!!
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Calm Down Lee! >:(
They will come. Patience my friend.
I am still laughing! :D " I'm Pissed!" :D
Life is Good!

Keta

Quote from: Shark Hunter on November 09, 2013, 05:05:53 AM
Calm Down Lee! >:(
They will come. Patience my friend.
I am still laughing! :D " I am Pissed!" :D

I was following the tracking # and thought for sure I'd have them today, they will be here tomorrow.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Well, I still don't have mine. You can laugh at me now because I am pissed! >:(
USPS tracking has a lot to be desired. It says mine left Florida two days ago. I could have driven there and been back by Now! ::)
Life is Good!

Keta

I got mine this afternoon, the standard set is in a reel, the hex set is waiting for drag material.

These are very high quality gears, THANK YOU FOR US ALAN!!!!!

Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

My three sets finally came yesterday. I guess I was on the naughty list. :( Makes me want to buy three more! Thanks Chui! These are Awesome! ;D
Another great Perk of alantani.com. These are going to make for some impressive catches on the 114H!
Life is Good!

alantani

nice to have alan chui around.  stuff like this is way past my pay grade.
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

BMITCH

Got my two sets of hex gears yesterday ;D ;D they look awesome! Thanks so much Alan C.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.