Black Marlin off a kayak video

Started by Kau Grown, November 10, 2013, 06:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kau Grown

Aloha Brothers, I'm so sorry it took so long to get it out... My computer crashed when I had half of the video edited last month and It was a pain in the butt to try and get the computer fixed and find the missing video footage I had on it! The computer repair man was lucky enough to get most of my photos and vids back on the computer but I had to restart the editing from scratch again. I got me an external hard drive to back up all vids and photos now just incase it happens again, I think it's time for a new computer since my computer is about ten years old now! haha. I hope you all enjoy it!

Mahalo for your support and patience!

Rob

Check out my pro athlete page on FB for more action!
"Rob Wong Yuen - Pro Kayak Angler"
Tours:Extreme808Kayak@gmail.com

Joe Mc

That is so awesome! Thank you so much for recording and posting.

DaBigOno

Wow!

HAWAIIAN STYLE Brah!!!
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Shark Hunter

Well worth the wait Rob!
Mahalo! my Brother!!!!! ;)
Life is Good!

saltydog

Great fish and a lot of great eating
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

HOLEINTHEWATER

Newell Nut

Rob

Thanks again for a great adventure. When will you have your TV series? You are doing a great job.

Dwight

john2244

Thanks for the great video !!!!!!!!

John

Alto Mare

Amazing!... Thanks for keeping us entertained.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Lunker Larry

truly outstanding. I can only dream......
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

erikpowell

Awesome Rob ! 
I can't believe how glassy it was... and I'm always amazed you paddle in with those fish in your lap!
If I got a fish even half that size I'd need another hand just to bail the boat bro.
You're an animal !  ;D  Keep it up!

Cone

Rob, your videos are always awesome! Your video editing is excellent. I would never be able to get a fish like that in the yak. I'd have to tail rope him and drag him in. Keep it up, brother!   Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Kau Grown

Thank you all for the awesome reply's!!! All of your support helps me go out on these adventures and capture it on video to share with everyone!

Big Mahalo and Aloha,

Rob

Dominick

Aloha Rob.  Great fishing adventure.  If I were only 40 years younger...  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Kau Grown

Quote from: erikpowell on November 11, 2013, 04:41:30 AM
Awesome Rob ! 
I can't believe how glassy it was... and I'm always amazed you paddle in with those fish in your lap!
If I got a fish even half that size I'd need another hand just to bail the boat bro.
You're an animal !  ;D  Keep it up!

Mahalo bro!!!