big bite

Started by wallacewt, November 21, 2013, 11:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChileRelleno

There are always bigger fish in the sea  :o

If you're gonna rig baits like this, ya need to remember the importance of multiple stingers  ;)
And perhaps some 'bigger' circles.

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

harryk3616

were gonna need a bigger boat

floating doc

Quote from: harryk3616 on November 23, 2013, 07:17:43 PM

Best line from one of my favorite fishing movies.
Central Florida

philaroman

...and you KNOW it was going to make an appearance in this thread, sooner or later :)

floating doc

Quote from: philaroman on November 24, 2013, 02:07:38 AM
...and you KNOW it was going to make an appearance in this thread, sooner or later :)

Well, now that you mention it...
Central Florida

philaroman

BTW, that's not necessarily a shark bite -- a 20' Orca at 20 knots could have done that without even slowing down

raumati01

Quote from: floating doc on November 24, 2013, 12:58:22 AM
Quote from: harryk3616 on November 23, 2013, 07:17:43 PM

Best line from one of my favorite fishing movies.

Quints speech about the Indianapolis never ever gets old. I read this book about the sinking, incredible story.  http://www.amazon.com/Harms-Way-Indianapolis-Extraordinary-Survivors/dp/0805073663

Ron Jones

I read a book many years ago about a survivor who became a marine biologist who studied sharks. His tale of being in the water are unbelievable. What he found native peoples doing with sharks, amazing.

Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"